Founded in 2012, Covey Financial is a Texas-based loan servicer. We service over 5,000 loans throughout 11 US States and are constantly growing. Our competitive advantage is our simple pricing model. Our clients experience: no setup fees, no laundry list of fees, and no conditional pricing. Covey Financial is a top choice for lenders wanting strong and consistent loan servicing.
For the level of loan servicing provided, our pricing sets us apart:
We stand by our service. For that reason, we do not charge an early termination fee. If you are unsatisfied with our work, you may cancel the servicing agreement at any time, without any cost.
Covey Financial's monthly servicing fee schedule (per loan)
We require a minimum of 5 loans
- Welcome package (1st class mail and email)
- Welcome call
- Monthly statements (1st class mail, text, and email)
- Monthly late notices (1st class mail, text, and email)
- Weekly delinquency phone calls and texts to those over 30 days past due
- Certified 45-day and 90-day letter
- ACH payment collection
- Online portal with loads of information and the ability to remit payments online
- NSF notices (1st class mail and email)
- Maturity date notice (90, 60, and 30 days prior to maturity)
- Payoff demands
- Borrower phone and email support
- IRS 1098 reporting
- Credit reporting to Experian, Equifax, and Innovis (Transunion app pending)
- Escrow administration - unlimited items collected (property taxes, insurance, and if applicable HOA, pest control...etc.)
- Online Portal with loads of information and reports
- Robust monthly reporting
- Accurate reconciliations
- Escrow Administration
- Payments remitted 7 calendars after borrower pays along with a payment deposit report
- Payment deposit reports
- 1099-Int reporting
- We cover escrow shortages (we only ask for the shortage if property sells or it becomes REO)
- We do not practice law. All foreclosure notices and processes must be performed by an attorney. Items related to bankruptcy also must be performed by an attorney. Our team constantly works with our clients' counsel to provide the information requested.
- We do not manage REO properties.
- We do not originate loans. Our clients admire that we will not poach their loans.